Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Porto Mobility Ranger X6 Portable Lightweight Premium Power Wheelchair Aerospace Aluminum Crafted Design Foldable Lightweight Dual Battery Dual Motor Airplane Ready Folding Electric Wheelchair
- TRAVEL LIGHT AND EASY! The RANGER PATHFINDER X6 can be easily folded under 2 seconds, without needing to disassemble.Simply release the lock and press the chair to collapse it. The Chair's only 59 lbs net lightweight aluminum-alloy frame and folding capabilities make it the best wheelchair for those on the go. Includes a black travel bag, making transporting even easier and convenient. the RANGER X6's folding feature and light-weight aluminum body makes it the perfect wheelchair for Airplane.
- 2 BATTERIES & POWERFUL! 1+1(Free)= 2 Batteries Gets Up to 14 Miles in Driving Distance. / Airline Friendly — Battery is Allowed for Transport on an Airplane. Transport yourself anywhere you need with Dual More Powerful motors (500W) with bigger rear tires (12″), the power needed for hills and inclines
- INNOVATIVE CONVENIENCE! The RANGER X6 includes spacious under-the-seat storage, removable seat cushion and backrest (washable) and flip-up footrest for added comfort. it’s extremely comfortable The wheelchair seat is wider than most at 19.6″ and has a 265 lbs weight capacity. Both Arms and footrest flip up for easy 3 way easy entry and exit. Underneath built-in USB Phone Charger is a plus.
- SMOOTH AND STURDY RIDE! ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. This motorized wheelchair can be driven in grass, gravel, or snow – the shock absorbers ensure a smooth ride on all terrains. The heavy-duty front casters and forks are made to handle the impact of any surface as well as a high weight capacity. Excellent Turning Radius of Only 33 inches — Gets around tight areas easily.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Porto Mobility is a US Company that is committed to offer premium Power Chairs. All Chairs, Parts and Accessories available and Backed By Porto Mobility Standard 24×7 Customer Support! Will give you back your mobility freedom guaranteed or your money back. Warranty: 5 years for Frame, 1 Year for Motor and Joystick Controller, 6 Months for Battery
More To Choose From
- Quick and easy disassembly with interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Easy-to-adjust delta tiller; Ergonomic throttle control with easy free wheel operation
- Padded and adjustable armrests for extra comfort; Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Dimensions: 42.5" L x 21.5" W | Seat Dimensions: 16.5" W x 16" D | Floor to Seat Height: 17" - 19" | Wheel Base Dimensions: 31.9" L x 16.9" W | Front Wheels: 8" x 2" | Total Weight (excl. hand control) 94 lbs
- Quick and easy disassembly.
- Flat free, non marking tires with anti tip wheels.
- Powerful hub driven motor providing speeds up to 15 mph; Folding tiller for easy transportation in a vehicle, or for storage
- 2 keys included; Hand brake with locking mechanism for parking on inclines; Forward and reverse controls are easily changed with the switch of a button
- Button operated fast and slow speeds; Front basket for storage ; Batteries (pair) 3ea 12V x 12AH
- SAFELY NAVIGATE SMOOTH SURFACES: Easy maneuver over smooth, indoor and outdoor surfaces with comfort and ease with the Vive four-wheel mobility scooter. Designed to safely support up to 265 pounds, the mobility scooter features 8” flat-free, non-marking tires, a maximum speed of 3.7mph and a driving distance up to 12.4 miles per charge.
- COMFORTABLE SEATING: Comfortably padded, the wide, 15.75” seat and backrest provide gentle cushioning and support. The seat rotates and is also height adjustable for a customizable fit. Additionally, the scooter seat is surrounded by two padded armrests that adjust and flip upward for greater convenience when exiting or boarding.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: Quickly disassemble the Vive mobility scooter into four separate pieces for easy portability. Featuring a folding tiller and removable seat, each section easily fits in the trunk of standard size vehicles. The rear section weighs 29 pounds and is the heaviest of the four pieces.
- Extended, 18 mile drive range
- Max speed of 5 mph
- Front and rear suspension
Last update on 2020-06-04 at 17:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-06-04 at 17:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API