Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Extended, 18 mile drive range
- Max speed of 5 mph
- Front and rear suspension
- Stadium-style height-adjustable seat
More To Choose From
Shoprider Echo 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter, Red
- Maneuverability - The Echo three-wheel scooter by SHOPRIDER, provides maneuverability in tight spaces with a sharp turning radius and smooth drive. This Echo scooter offers the benefits of a high range travel scooter such as a top speed of 3.75 mph with a 10-mile range, flat free tires, forward/reverse controls, and a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Transportable - Designed to be easily transported, this travel scooter can be quickly disassembled into 4 lightweight pieces that easily fit in the trunk of an average sized sedan. The heaviest piece is only 35 lbs, light enough for most users to be able to easily carry independently.
- Comfort - Ride in comfort and style; this travel scooter features an attractive fully padded leatherette seat that offers an adjustable height to suit users of nearly all heights, as well as padded armrests that flip up for easy boarding and exiting of the scooter and a front basket for stowing away personal items.
Last update on 2020-06-05 at 22:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-06-04 at 17:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Electric powered Mobility Scooter Purchasing Information
Mobility scooters are a necessary tool for many people which offers them independence. They permit people the freedom of movement to go on about their everyday lives and tasks. You can find a wide selection of scooters to choose from on the market today.
Various kinds of mobility Scooters
Three Wheel Scooters
Scooters with 3 wheels give you extra maneuverability in smaller settings due to the fact they possess a smaller turning radius then four wheel variants. They are generally small to medium sized and less heavy which make them an effective option for individuals who need to have a mobility vehicle that is movable. Quite a few come apart into numerous smaller components which are more convenient to handle be able to carry in the trunk of a car. Other models fold up into compact dimensions for traveling or storing.
4 Wheel Scooters
These proved a more stable ride then a three wheeler which makes them preferable for use over rougher terrain. A few products provide full suspension and larger tires that permit them to travel over almost all types of terrain.
Here are a few of just some of the main features to consider when looking for a new mobility scooter.
If you are going to be spending a lot of time using your mobility scooter you might want to ensure that it offers a high degree of comfort. Try to find well thick seats that are adjustable along with a backrest and armrests. Top end scooters include suspensions that give additional comfort as well.
Battery Pack Life
The power supply is an important factor. It is advisable to be sure to get one that will have enough range for your activities so it does not leave you stranded. Charging time is another important factor to take into consideration.
Dimensions And Maneuverability
The scooters measurements are very important if you are considering riding it in an indoor or hard to navigate location. A small vehicle tend to be much easier to move around as well as store when not in use. A scooter needs to be eay to drive and control.
You should have a look at the weight limit associated with the unit you are thinking about. Some devices are not recommended for larger or heavier individuals.
You can find a substantial range of accessories or components suitable for most mobility scooters. Shields for heavy rain , snow or wind protection are popular for those people who reside in some spots while sun shades are a benefit for individuals in the warmer locales. Additional popular accessories include things like drink holders , carry baskets , carry-all bags and extra safety lamps and mirrors.
The cost of a quality scooter can be quite a few thousand dollars. Many of these feature higher levels of reliability and performance then what can be had on a number of low priced units.